ESMI is a leading provider of remediation services across
MKC is a full-service provider of boutique hazardous waste management services. Founded in 1980, the company owns and operates a fully-permitted RCRA Part B hazardous waste facility in
For the fiscal year ended
Commenting on the transactions,
Chris Dods, CEO of Clean Earth, commented, "Recognized leaders in their respective lines of business, both MKC and ESMI have strong track records of providing reliable, safe waste management solutions. The additions of these businesses will meaningfully strengthen our hazardous waste and soil business segments, broadening our geographic reach while positioning Clean Earth to provide a deeper and more comprehensive service offering to both existing and new customers."
CODI owns and manages a diverse family of established North American middle market businesses. Each of its current subsidiaries is a leader in its niche market.
CODI maintains controlling ownership interests in each of its subsidiaries in order to maximize its ability to impact long term cash flow generation and value. The Company provides both debt and equity capital for its subsidiaries, contributing to their financial and operating flexibility. CODI utilizes the cash flows generated by its subsidiaries to invest in the long-term growth of the Company and to make cash distributions to its shareholders.
Our ten majority-owned subsidiaries are engaged in the following lines of business:
- The design and marketing of purpose-built tactical apparel and gear serving a wide range of global customers (5.11);
- The manufacture of quick-turn, small-run and production rigid printed circuit boards (Advanced Circuits);
- The manufacture of engineered magnetic solutions for a wide range of specialty applications and end-markets (Arnold Magnetic Technologies);
- Environmental services for a variety of contaminated materials including soils, dredged material, hazardous waste and drill cuttings (Clean Earth);
- The design, manufacture and marketing of airguns, archery products, optics and related accessories (Crosman);
- The design and marketing of wearable baby carriers, strollers and related products (Ergobaby);
- The design and manufacture of custom molded protective foam solutions and OEM components (Foam Fabricators);
- The design and manufacture of premium home and gun safes (
- The manufacture and marketing of branded, hemp-based food products (Manitoba Harvest); and
- The manufacture and marketing of portable food warming fuels and creative ambience solutions for the hospitality and consumer markets (Sterno Products).
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements, including statements with regard to the future performance of CODI. Words such as "believes," "expects," "projects," and "future" or similar expressions, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to the inherent uncertainties in predicting future results and conditions. Certain factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in these forward-looking statements, and some of these factors are enumerated in the risk factor discussion in the Form 10-K filed by CODI with the
Compass Diversified Holdings, Ryan J. Faulkingham, Chief Financial Officer, 203.221.1703, firstname.lastname@example.org, Investor Relations and Media Contact: The IGB Group, Leon Berman, 212.477.8438, email@example.com