Ravin joins the Velocity Outdoor portfolio of leading brands including Crosman and Benjamin Airguns, CenterPoint Archery and Optics, LaserMax, Copperhead, and GameFace Airsoft.
"We are pleased to have acquired one of the most recognizable brands among crossbow enthusiasts, representing our second accretive add-on acquisition for Velocity Outdoor since acquiring the company in 2017," stated
CODI owns and manages a diverse family of established North American middle market businesses. Each of its current subsidiaries is a leader in its niche market.
CODI maintains controlling ownership interests in each of its subsidiaries in order to maximize its ability to impact long term cash flow generation and value. The Company provides both debt and equity capital for its subsidiaries, contributing to their financial and operating flexibility. CODI utilizes the cash flows generated by its subsidiaries to invest in the long-term growth of the Company and to make cash distributions to its shareholders.
Our ten majority-owned subsidiaries are engaged in the following lines of business:
- The design and marketing of purpose-built tactical apparel and gear serving a wide range of global customers (5.11);
- The manufacture of quick-turn, small-run and production rigid printed circuit boards (Advanced Circuits);
- The manufacture of engineered magnetic solutions for a wide range of specialty applications and end-markets (Arnold Magnetic Technologies);
- Environmental services for a variety of contaminated materials including soils, dredged material, hazardous waste and drill cuttings (Clean Earth);
- The design and marketing of wearable baby carriers, strollers and related products (Ergobaby);
- The design and manufacture of custom molded protective foam solutions and OEM components (Foam Fabricators);
- The design and manufacture of premium home and gun safes (
- The manufacture and marketing of branded, hemp-based food products (Manitoba Harvest);
- The manufacture and marketing of portable food warming fuels and creative ambience solutions for the hospitality and consumer markets (Sterno Products); and
- The design, manufacture and marketing of hunting, shooting, and outdoor recreational products including airguns, archery products, optics and related accessories (Velocity Outdoor).
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements, including statements with regard to the future performance of CODI. Words such as "believes," "expects," "projects," and "future" or similar expressions, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to the inherent uncertainties in predicting future results and conditions. Certain factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in these forward-looking statements, and some of these factors are enumerated in the risk factor discussion in the Form 10-K filed by CODI with the
Compass Diversified Holdings, Ryan J. Faulkingham, Chief Financial Officer, 203.221.1703, firstname.lastname@example.org ; Investor Relations and Media Contact: The IGB Group, Leon Berman, 212.477.8438, email@example.com