The Additional Notes will be the Company’s senior unsecured obligations and will not be guaranteed by any of the Company’s subsidiaries.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the sale of the Additional Notes and the Trust’s recently announced common share offering to repay the outstanding balance on the Company’s existing revolving credit facility, with the remainder of the net proceeds from this offering to be used to provide the Company with liquidity to allow it to opportunistically pursue future acquisitions and for general corporate purposes.
The offering is currently expected to close on
The Additional Notes will not be registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), or any state securities laws and, unless so registered, may not be offered or sold in
This press release does not and will not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the Additional Notes, nor will there be any sale of the Additional Notes in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state. This press release is being issued pursuant to and in accordance with Rule 135c under the Securities Act.
CODI owns and manages a diverse family of established North American middle market businesses. Each of its current subsidiaries is a leader in its niche market.
CODI maintains controlling ownership interests in each of its subsidiaries in order to maximize its ability to impact long-term cash flow generation and value. The Company provides both debt and equity capital for its subsidiaries, contributing to their financial and operating flexibility. CODI utilizes the cash flows generated by its subsidiaries to invest in the long-term growth of the Company and to make cash distributions to its shareholders.
Our nine majority-owned subsidiaries are engaged in the following lines of business:
- The design and marketing of purpose-built technical apparel and gear serving a wide range of global customers (5.11);
- The manufacture of quick-turn, small-run and production rigid printed circuit boards (Advanced Circuits);
- The manufacture of engineered magnetic solutions for a wide range of specialty applications and end-markets (Arnold Magnetic Technologies);
- The design and marketing of wearable baby carriers, strollers and related products (Ergobaby);
- The design and manufacture of custom molded protective foam solutions and OE components (Foam Fabricators);
- The design and manufacture of premium home and gun safes (Liberty Safe);
- The design and manufacture of baseball and softball equipment and apparel (
- The manufacture and marketing of portable food warming systems, creative indoor and outdoor lighting, and home fragrance solutions for the foodservice industry and consumer markets (Sterno); and
- The design, manufacture and marketing of airguns, archery products, optics and related accessories (Velocity Outdoor).
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements, including statements with regard to the use of proceeds from the offering and the closing of the offering. Words such as "believes," "expects," "projects," and "future" or similar expressions, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to the inherent uncertainties in predicting future results and conditions. Certain factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in these forward-looking statements, and some of these factors are enumerated in the risk factor discussion in the Form 10-K filed by CODI with the
Source: Compass Diversified Holdings