Demetrios Dounis Named Partner & Head of Business Development
Raj Dalal Promoted to Principal
“I am pleased to announce the well-deserved promotions of Demetrios and Raj and look forward to working with them in their new roles as the Company continues to deliver value to our shareholders and leverage its permanent capital structure to capitalize on the many opportunities ahead,” said
Raj Dalal joined the Company in 2012 as an Associate. In his role as a Principal, Mr. Dalal is responsible for executing new investment opportunities and managing existing portfolio companies. Mr. Dalal was involved in the firm’s investments in
CODI owns and manages a diverse family of established North American middle market businesses. Each of its current subsidiaries is a leader in its niche market.
CODI maintains controlling ownership interests in each of its subsidiaries in order to maximize its ability to impact long term cash flow generation and value. The Company provides both debt and equity capital for its subsidiaries, contributing to their financial and operating flexibility. CODI utilizes the cash flows generated by its subsidiaries to invest in the long-term growth of the Company and to make cash distributions to its shareholders.
Our eight majority-owned subsidiaries are engaged in the following lines of business:
- The design and marketing of purpose-built tactical apparel and gear serving a wide range of global customers (5.11);
- The manufacture of quick-turn, small-run and production rigid printed circuit boards (Advanced Circuits);
- The manufacture of engineered magnetic solutions for a wide range of specialty applications and end-markets (Arnold Magnetic Technologies);
- The design and marketing of wearable baby carriers, strollers and related products (Ergobaby);
- The design and manufacture of custom molded protective foam solutions and OE components (Foam Fabricators);
- The design and manufacture of premium home and gun safes (
- The manufacture and marketing of portable food warming fuels for the hospitality and consumer markets, flameless candles and house and garden lighting for the home decor market, and wickless candle products used for home decor and fragrance systems (
The Sterno Group); and
- The design, manufacture and marketing of airguns, archery products, optics and related accessories (Velocity Outdoor).
This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements, including statements with regard to the future performance of CODI. Words such as "believes," "expects," "projects," and "future" or similar expressions, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are subject to the inherent uncertainties in predicting future results and conditions. Certain factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected in these forward-looking statements, and some of these factors are enumerated in the risk factor discussion in the Form 10-K filed by CODI with the
|Investor Relations:||Media Contact:|
|The IGB Group||Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher|
|Leon Berman||Jon Keehner / Julie Oakes / Kate Thompson|
Source: Compass Diversified Holdings